Monday 16 May 2011

My Birthday List

These are films I would like to own. It gives you an idea of my quite distinctive tastes.

Please do not feel any pressure to buy me anything (Karen is no doubt planning to shock me with all of them!), but if you do, please do remember what a significant impact I have made on your life to date... (any gifts from my followers in Pakistan and other such foreign lands can be sent to The Megacentre, Sheffield, S2 5BQ)

The Kings Speech

Monsters

Hitchcock 14 disc box set

Unstoppable

The Town

Scorsese Box Set (green with red face on)

Planet of the Apes collection – 6 disc box set

David Lynch Collection

Seven Samurai

West Wing Box Set

12 Angry Men

One flew over the cuckoos nest

Sunset Boulevard

Dr Strangelove

The third man

Breakfast at tiffany's

All about eve

The 400 blows

2 comments: